8 years ago
October 17, 2008
Dinner Conversation
Today Danica and I were sitting at the table eating lunch when we had a conversation about a plate. She was using a plate she made at a primary activity a little while back that has CTR painted in the middle and then the outside she painted orange and red. She's always pretending to read things and she starts to say "I am a child of..." and I cut in and say "it says CTR. It stands for 'Choose the right.'" Her response,"Oh, because Heavenly Father doesn't want us choosing left?" "Exactly."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too cute!
I have a lot of conversations like this. It can get pretty interesting sometimes.
That is so adorable! Don't you just love those "moments"!? So cute. The other day Kaylee answered the question, "Where does wood come from?" with a look of pride in knowing the answer and with great confidence replied "Home Depot!" Brit :o)
Post a Comment