No, I haven't been up to much exercise but Danica has. She absolutely loves pilates-tis the only workout dvd's we own. I had rented her a kid yoga dvd from the library and she got a big kick out of it too. The only reason I have any desire to get on-demand?, I don't know what the tv-cable thingy is called, is that they have a bunch of fun workouts on there at your fingertips. We were doing some of the yoga workouts a few weeks ago and I remembered how much I like it. I must admit I cannot do down-dog properly at all anymore.


...I'd like to note that it is clean laundry stacked in the background...it's actually still there. But it's clean!
Anyhow, purpose of this post is simply for these pics taken the other day:
3 comments:
I wish I was as motivated as Danica!
Don't worry I have baskets of clean clothes sitting around from last week!
That is so cute! Kaylee LOVES to do her yoga videos too! She also does it on the Wii Fit and hula hooping, aerobics, and everything else she can call "exercising." It's so funny. What a blast. Brit :o)
Post a Comment