March 20, 2009

Life is not currently very exciting...

Hi! I know I haven't had a decent post in a while but there is just not anything exciting going on. I think Rob is probably pretty happy that he gets a short break from school. Danica is still the happy kid she always is. She does not ever stop chattering/singing, etc. I just hang out and whine that June is so far away ;)
Let's see if we have any interesting recent pics...
Danica made cupcakes. They were yummy delicious.
Rob reading to Danica...
The baby's quilt I did so good on for the first few days and then it's been sitting half quilted since. and I'm machine quilting so I'm just really being lazy =)
Here's a pic of our chubby cheeked child that was taken today. =) =) sorry it's fuzzy- I couldn't get our scanner to work so had to try my best with the camera. (28 weeks 2 days)

7 comments:

The Wittig Family said...

That's so funny about the quilt. I have like at least four quilts that I've started. I'm really good at STARTING quilts.

Taylor said...

I didn't know you were making a quilt. Did you just do it on your sewing machine?

Erin said...

Hey lazy butt, get that quilt done! Trust me you won't want to be finishing it in 12-14 weeks. You won't want to be doing much of anything at that point. I know from experience..... Only 10 days until the 31st!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Well, whether you're working on your quilt or not, I am still quite impressed by your sewing/quilting skills. I have none. Glad to hear things are going well, though!

Megan and Greg said...

HOLY CRAP Danika is so stinkin' BEAUTIFUL!!! I mean she DID come from you, so you wouldn't expect otherwise but man! I don't know, she is just very beautiful. And your next! She looks so cute and chubby faced! So exciting.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OH MY GOSH- that picture is amazing! I can't believe that technology is able to capture that! Amazing! You can tell what she looks like already! Danica looks so old in those pictures- how old is she? I'm sorry your life is boring, question- woudl you guys ever want to hang out? or do you already have friends that you hang out with?

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh and the quilt is so cute!!