We went to Hendrick's today with Gma Cindy. Twas pretty! I slowed us down horribly though. Danica loved picking which path to follow. I don't know how much she enjoyed the flowers vs. how much she enjoyed exploring. It's so weird to have spent time outside for 3 days in a row!
5 comments:
I love the picture of Danica blowing bubbles, it's so cute! Where is this Hendrick's place? It looks really pretty.
Fun, fun... in the sun! Ha ha, I am too funny. Ok, not really.
But it does look like you guys got to enjoy the SUN!! Wahoo! I have been loving these warm weather days. Sean and I need to take Ethan out exploring a little bit more - he's starting to get more into being outdoors and the dirt, rocks and bugs. Such a boy.
FUN! Wasn't the sun just amazing!! I don't want it to leave!
She's getting so old!
Ok Melissa, where are the belly shots??? I'm waiting . . .
Post a Comment