May 25, 2009

GUESS WHAT?! GUESS WHAT?!

We did it! The Dewsnup family has conquered Mt. Pisgah!!! I think we may have set a new record for how many rest breaks it takes to reach the top though. =) ...a lot of them were for pictures =) =) here's some...
I did not join the run to the top...

Hey look! 2 days shy of 38 weeks preggo! wahaha!!!!"Lizzy"





8 comments:

Taylor said...

You might be 2 days shy of 38 weeks but nobody would know from looking at the pictures. Where's the belly shot???

Mel D said...

haha...NEVER!!!

Our Pratt Pack said...

What no belly shot! I can't even tell your prego!

Christine said...

Congrats!! Pisgah is a killer!! lol

April Hill said...

You do not even look pregnant! I cannot believe you climbed Mt. Pisgah at 38 weeks! You are so close to having your baby, it's exciting!

Megan and Greg said...

Holy CRAP Mellissa! What if you went into labor! You are CRAZY!!!! I am very impressed. I'm pretty convinced I'll be a complete couch potato when I'm pregnant- atlest THAT pregnant. And I want a belly shot too! C'mon! The rest of you doesn't look a pound heavier. Give us the belly! :)

Emily said...

Wow...you go girl! 38 weeks and hiking, I'm impressed! I did that last time while trying to induce labor with Easton...my back hurt the next day.

Okay in all your pictures Danica is covering your stomach...I want to see!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

ok- everyone acts like pisgah is this nice walk and fun- it's HARD, I don't know if you read my recent pisgah post, but it was really hard and we had to take so many breaks, I can't beleive you did it pregnant! You must be in really good shape.