Here's Rob and Danica after the rehearsal dinner. We all had dinner out at Lamb Cottage. It was divine!
We're doing good. It's going to be quite boring around here for a while. Rob is working down at the court house doing basically what he was doing voluntarily and now getting paid. I was excited that they offered him a job because I know he enjoys it. I personally would not enjoy having to get up so early for it. =( I've taken to sleeping in til the afternoon. That's how long it's been taking to get a decent amount of sleep. We had a good night last night. Mira slept from 1ish to 8am! When I looked at the clock I was so confused. I thought it must say 3 at first. That was a good stretch of sleep for her! And me =) She's been a little better than usual these last few days. Well, I've noticed an improvement. Rob got tickets to the Em's game tonight. He took Danica while I went and hung out with my mom. She was VERY excited when I got home. Apparently she got to go out on the field and throw a ball somewhere? She must have been trying to throw it through a hole or hit something...I should ask her about it tomorrow. She got to keep the ball =)
No comments:
Post a Comment