8 years ago
September 20, 2009
Germies, germies everywhere!
Mirababes came down with her first cold earlier this week. Rob followed this weekend. I was super sick at the beginning of the week, not from a cold though. I think it was food poisoning? Let me tell you- it was unpleasant! Anyhow. We have a sick house! I'm crossing my fingers that Danica doesn't get sick. I think she would be heartbroken if she couldn't go to school. She sure loves it. I like talking to her when she comes home because she's so excited about what she got to do...puppets, playdough, painting, etc. She always tells me what they had for snack and what she did at recess, though she often states that they don't have long enough recess. Can't argue with that! I've been reading a lot lately, Shannon Hale books, to pass the time because I can't do much with a sick baby. For some reason she doesn't cover her mouth when she coughs and sneezes though we try to tell her she must. ;) I played barbies today with kiddo and decided she needs some more barbie clothes. I like collecting toys too much though. I try to watch myself. I love having little girls though! Barbies, dolls, stuffed animals, My Little Ponies galore! I was torturing my poor little sick baby with picture taking today. Enjoy!
Everything goes directly in her mouth of course. It's fun that she likes to play with toys now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sorry your little girl is sick, Casey is too. His voice is all raspy and he's really mellow. Slept for 4 hours this morning! You're such a great mom, I remember begging my mom to play Barbies with me and I can't remember her ever doing it. Way to go mom!
I'm never good at that whole tummy time thing either. Besides, once they can move around, you just have to baby proof!
Post a Comment