October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

I was afraid I had procrastinated too much this year to make it to the pumpkin patch without getting poured on. Luckily it was actually sunny for a while today so my mom, the kiddos and I headed out. The sun did not follow us to the pumpkin patch though. =(

Danica was a little hesitant at first about feeding the goats but after I let them slobber all over my hand to get the alfalfa pellets she apparently decided it was safe.

They had things like this set up randomly around the farm. Fun!

Bone's Bend Pumpkin Patch...of rotting pumpkins.
My there's a super bright pumpkin out there...
Danica and I with our favorite rotting pumpkins....maybe it's so you don't need to carve them? You can just jab your finger into them and make designs? Kid friendly pumpkins anyone?
We played tag.
Sisters.

No comments: