November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year Thanksgiving was super fantastic.  We got together at the Dewsnup's house along with my parents.  It was perfect.  Have I mentioned that the Dewsnups are crazy good cooks?  I'm always amazed.  It makes me wish I could cook...I find no pleasure in cooking, at all, but I dream that someday that changes. It was nice to all be together.  I enjoy family being so close.  I'm crossing my fingers that Rob doesn't drag us too far away when he's done with his schooling. We attempted to get a family pic to send out in our christmas cards. No such luck, Mira was not having it!  So I'm taking that as an excuse not to send Christmas cards this year. I tried to get a pic of just the girls in front of the tree on a different day to send but failed miserably.  



 Rob is popping the cork off a bottle.  I hope he doesn't have much experience with this...suspicious.
 After dinner we were "treated" to some karaoke.  =)  This is something I will NEVER participate in but it was entertaining to listen to.

No comments: