April 16, 2011

Pictures from the last couple months...

I let Danica do my hair and make-up sometimes.  I even run errands in that hair and make-up sometimes. haha.

 Danica has a camera...i looked through the card and found lots and lots of pics of her stuff, with a few pics of these two mixed in.
 Her first sewing project!  She made a pillowcase.
 These lucky girls are going to have another new Aunt soon!  Aunt Carrie even let Danica do her hair.  She's obviously awesome.
 Danica and I were playing with her Bling Maker. I totally made some bling-bling for my phone but Mira keeps attacking it =(  
 I bought a sheet for 99 cents at vv but hated it in this skirt....not sure if i should just chuck the rest or find a project i like it better in...
 Gift I made for a cutie little 3 year old.
 I made pj pants!  My stack of things to do before i burn out sewing includes about half a dozen pairs.

 Isn't it a little early for this?
 Caterpillars are extremely dirty creatures.  Rob ordered butterfly larvae or whatever they're called from Amazon.  I can't believe how quick the stages are!  All 5 made it to butterflies. The girls loved it!
 Mira's bunny.
 Danica's bunny.
 Mira dragged her stuff out and made a bed in the living room.
 Their owls!  Mira has a handful of things that she gets very distraught if they are not on her bed when I try and put her down..her bee(pillow pet) her owl, two bunnies and her snuggly. It's cute but crowded!
 I learned that Mira got ahold of my camera.
 I made a bag and tried out freezer paper stenciling...I think I'm going to have fun with that.  (the stenciling)
 Another 99 cent VV find...
 ....after i got done with it.
 Mira's nickname is meow-meow. I'm planning on a couple more things out of this material but I'm not positive what yet.
 Danica helping Mira get her boots on so they'd match.

 A few wedding pics!!!







 Sorry about the lame captions.  I'm tired, gonna go night-night now.






No comments: