May 7, 2011

George

Apparently George needed a matching diaper...

4 comments:

Watts Family said...

So cute!

Megan and Greg said...

Ha ha, that is so sweet. Are you NOT using disposable diapers?!!!! Oh my gosh woman! I could never wash diapers. I just couldn't. I would barf.

Mel D said...

Megan- I started using them when she was already eating regular food. For 99% of them it only has required dumping stuff in the toilet and then tossing them in the diaper pail. I plan on using them from start to finish with the next child though(since disposable diapers add up to so much $$) and am wondering how awful it's going to be for the baby food stages. I imagine that can get gross!! But that's what a diaper sprayer is for. =)

Meg Shaver said...

Confession: I have totally just stalked you! :) Your kids are adorable!!! And this is pretty dang cute!