Danica *likes* recycling. Isn't that funny? She is better at it than some people in our house (cough)Rob(cough). Yesterday I saw her picking up little pieces of cardboard to recycle that even I would have just swept up and tossed.
She was just singing a song about how "recycling is fun"...hence why I thought of it. anyhow. I think it's cute.
8 years ago
3 comments:
Sometimes kids do the craziest things. Is Danica in preschool?
The doctor told me to eat lots of ice cream! It sounds like it would be fun, but right now lots of junk food sounds so gross to me!! I'm hoping she will be atleast 6 pounds when she is born. I feel huge and so uncomfortable right now, I don't know how much longer I can take of this. I feel bad for the ladies that have 10 pound babies, I can't even imagine!Hopefully the end is near. I'm getting really impatient, and I also want to see what our baby looks like. That's good that you are going to the doctor (even though I hate them more than anybody). You might still even be pregnant, you never know. I thought that I had a miscarriage in the beginning because (TMI) of some bleeding. I thought that I had my period, but I didn't. (I can't believe I'm typing this for all to see, whatever haha). That definitly stinks that you are still sick. It's the worst, I feel so bad for anyone that has to go through that. Ick! I hope you feel better soon and figure out what happens! Let us know what happens.
Way to train her so young! I like that she is better about it than some people (cough)Rob(cough) - Sean took some training, too, when we were first married!
Post a Comment