8 years ago
November 1, 2008
Halloween
Though Rob and I had different plans prior to Halloween, a tough week made us just want to be bums so Danica was the only one to dress up this year. When I asked her a monthish ago what she wanted to be she informed me she already had a costume at Grandma's house. She was perfectly content being the same thing as last year, Little Red riding hood, but what's the fun in that?! Anyhow. When I showed her this costume at Value Village($5) she got all excited. As I've said before the child is NOT difficult to please. So Belle it was. I think she's my favorite of the Disney Princesses though I didn't like Beauty and the Beast growing up. I'm not sure why. We spent Halloween at my parents' church party. It was a lot of fun. Good food(chili cook-off), trick-or-treating and Danica even won a cakewalk. She said she declined the cupcake and informed me that too much cake sometimes makes her tummy hurt. When we got home from the party I thought we were too late to go trick or treating because our part of town was dead. We headed over to Grandma Julie's and learned we simply don't live in the right part of town because theirs was swarming with kids. So Danica went trick or treating with her dad, grandpa and Penny(her Grandparents' golden retriever whom she loves to pieces.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Danica looks so cute. I hope you took lots of pics. Sounds as if she had a wonderful Halloween. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas.
A kid who doesn't like cake? How odd.
What a cute princess! Belle is definitely my fav. I think it's because she likes books so much. Anywho, glad you had a fun Halloween and that your kid knows her limits on sweets (so cute). :0)
Post a Comment