Yes it is sad how quickly they grow up! mine's aleady 10 months and it doesn't seem like it's been that long. She is such a cute baby!! and yes you do need to name her...how about I do it for you...ummmm her name is Alyvia or Olivia (you can choose the spelling) I think Livvy is cute for a nickname. I think that'll do ;)
4 comments:
She is super cute.
She is precious!
She is so cute!! Still she needs a name!!! I know I am probably getting annoying but I can help you out with that!!
Yes it is sad how quickly they grow up! mine's aleady 10 months and it doesn't seem like it's been that long. She is such a cute baby!! and yes you do need to name her...how about I do it for you...ummmm her name is Alyvia or Olivia (you can choose the spelling) I think Livvy is cute for a nickname. I think that'll do ;)
Post a Comment