June 22, 2009

Rob graduated!!!

This month has been a big one in our fam! Rob earned his Bachelor's in Economics! His graduation was held on the 12th. He wasn't planning on attending but learned a couple days beforehand that the thesis paper he co-authored won an award for best ungraduate thesis. He's an overachiever =) I would do everything humanly possible to avoid having to write even a two page paper but he and his partner on the project wrote a 35 page paper(and of course figured out whatever they were supposed to be figuring out) having to do with the Blood Bank-I won't pretend to understand it-but he graduated with an Honors in Econ because of the extra work. and earned a cash award to boot ;) I'm very proud of him! Future plans look like returning winter of next year to start his Masters. There's a pic of us at graduation...he didn't walk with his class.... and yes, I am extremely fatty here. 40 wks 2 days fatty. the second picture is super dark...I got a pic of him walking up there that turned out fine but the two I took on stage turned out blah. (sigh)

2 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, I love the new family pic! It looks great! Congrats on graduating! Such a moment! I remember how proud I was of Greg when he graduated last year. Man, paper, awards and CASH!!! Awesome! Awesome!

Watts Family said...

Do you have a name yet????