We picked up Danica in Portland on the 15th and wanted to find something to do instead of drive up and straight back. OMSI. I hadn't been there since middle school and had been wanting to go. Last time I was there they had a dinosaur exhibit. I love dinosaurs! I wasn't too sure about the current exhibit: CSI. I can't even watch the CSI show because it shows creepy, gory things. Gross. We thought Rob would like it but he was disappointed they didn't have more hands on things to do with it. It was a lot of listening to things on a computer screen. They had three different scenarios set up. I think they purposefully sent us down a certain one because we had Danica with us. (They warn you it's for 12 and up.) It didn't have anything yucky...just bones in a desert. Danica said they were dinosaur bones. =) The rest of OMSI was great though. We had a lot of fun with the regular exhibits. Rob got to play more than I did because I was entertaining babes. I didn't realize how much stuff they had for someone kiddo's age. We only have a couple pictures because I gave Rob the assignment of taking pictures when he took Danica around. Yeah, right. He took one picture. One!
This is my cute little fam. I love them! Rob-Babes-Kiddo

Rob with his usual picture expression...

Kiddo in a raccoon's home? There was a pile of stuffed raccoons there.

When I was a kid I loved these. Well, I still do. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment