Little Miss Mira is already two months. So sad. She cries less, well we can usually find out the reason for it now =) We love having her coo at us. Hmm, two month olds don't do much =) =)
Can you believe how fast they are growing! It's not like I don't know what to expect I have 2 other kids but it amazes me every time. I wish you lived closer I could so use you tonight...I am hosting bunko at my house and it would be so nice to have you here to play and help out a little...Miss ya! By the way what are you doing Mon-Thurs next week?
5 comments:
Oh she is stinkin cute!!
What a doll! I can't believe she is already 2 months old. Sheesh, time flies. :)
She is super cute! I can't wait to see her on Sunday! She is so much bigger every time I see her!
Can you believe how fast they are growing! It's not like I don't know what to expect I have 2 other kids but it amazes me every time. I wish you lived closer I could so use you tonight...I am hosting bunko at my house and it would be so nice to have you here to play and help out a little...Miss ya! By the way what are you doing Mon-Thurs next week?
She is already TWO months?!? She is so adorable! I LOVE the dark hair! :)
Post a Comment