Yes, Melissa, your blog has been hijacked by the evil mystery blogger! (Bwahahaha!) That's what you get for leaving it unattended for so long -- a whole month! So I have come to wreak random havoc, paparazzi style, without your permission. Etc. Etc.
Signed,
GUESS WHO????
So, you're still smiling? We'll see about that.
Your younger daughter prefers to stand on chairs, rather than sit on them.
Your older daughter seems to be getting a big head (I admit she's adorable, but really now!).
I see she gets her fashion sense from you, too (love the mismatched flip-flops).
The whole family seems to have misplaced your shoes -- what's up with that?
TTFN! (But remember -- I'm watching you)
8 years ago





4 comments:
Ha ha! I think I like this mysterious blogger! ;)
How FUN! I was excited that you finally updated but soon realized it wasn't you. Oh well it was still fun!
Great pics! Was that Rob? I have no idea. Man, your youngest is so much older now!!! When did that happen?
Oh dear. Apparently I don't check it enough either. haha. This has got to be my momma!
Post a Comment