I really cannot believe I have a six year old. It seems like I blinked and years passed. We asked Danica what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said she wanted to have a dinner with family like last year and she wanted to go swimming and play princesses with Ahna. Sadly Ahna was moving away just days after Danica's birthday. It was nice to get to celebrate with her but Danica was a sad little kiddo.
The princesses...
 |
Gpa got Danica a camera for her birthday.
These are a couple of her early shots |
 |
We went and visited with the Gpa Dan and Gma Julie
to celebrate. |
 |
Gma Julie just got back from a convention in S. Texas(?)
and brought Danica back some neat gifts! |
 |
| Lil Sis even got a matching outfit. |
She definitely had a great birthday! Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment