This October we got to have a Perdue family reunion to celebrate Grandpa's 80th birthday. Mykie and Mark rented a place outside of Redmond in Eagle Crest for us to stay at for the weekend. It was super nice and we hope to be able to stay there again. We found some hover toys in the cupboard- these grown boys could have been 5 year olds for how excited they got. haha. Rob has the best family; I sure did get lucky to marry into it.
Mykie and I decided to do one of the puzzles. We opted for the 100 piece one..it was so hard! Don't let this pic fool you. You can't tell but the puzzle is of a blurry picture so most of the pieces looked the same. You couldn't tell what you had in your hand! I'm not just a whiner, I swear! =) I felt very accomplished when we finished it though.Mira played shy girl all weekend. It was kind of a bummer since Nana and Poppy don't get to visit with her very much as it is.
We went bowling! I love bowling.
Marko beat the big group with his 150. But more awesomely (yea that's a word k?!) I got 99 bowling left-handed!
The girls scurried around with the boys in a game of football. I didn't see anyone actually let them tough the ball but they had a blast.
They got goodie bags. Danica loved it.I'm so glad Danica had Adallyn to keep her entertained. They're so cute together.
Happy Birthday Grandpa!


No comments:
Post a Comment