April 29, 2011

Lazy Easter




 Danica was gone for Easter. I had planned on coloring(with markers) eggs with Mira but...never got around to it.  She got to have dinner at the Dewsnups but that's all the celebration she got.  How terribly lazy of me right?! Oh well.  She's one. She can't have candy and I couldn't think of anything she could have that I could fit in eggs.  I hope to do an egg hunt with her next year. Maybe. She did however totally love eating a hard boiled egg.
 Grandma Julie brought over hooded towels for the girls for Easter. They LOVE them.  Danica asked about hers over and over while it was in the wash. Mira carts them around like a blanket. Thanks Julie!  (This pic was from this morning before school when they were dancing around in them.  I have silly girls.)
 I am SO proud of this girl!! She finished her first chapter book a couple days ago.  She's now reading My Father's Dragon.  You know how relieved I am she likes reading?!  I was terribly worried when she disliked it so much last year.  I wondered how my child could possible not like reading! She was really excited when she finished and told me about the story. Love it!

1 comment:

Watts Family said...

They are so cute! We need to get together. I miss you!! I miss our ward. Call me sometime. I miss my TV buddy!