8 years ago
October 26, 2008
WOOHOO!!!!
They found my car!!!! Do you know how excited I am?!?! I couldn't believe it! Someone called it in. It was stolen for the stereo(which is super old so I hope it was worth their time) haha! They took the floormats-which were wonderful and they don't have at our Costco anymore =( some cd's -I hope they enjoy Jeff Goodrich...and they took the birthday present that was intended for Danica's friend's birthday party yesterday. I hope they enjoy their new playdoh set and learn-to-read Dora book. =) =) =) !!!!!! SO EXCITED! oh, and the Springfield Police Dept will give me a free "the club" =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so excited you got your car back! If they don't have the floor mats in Eugene let me know and I can get some here for you if you want. Hooray!
I'm so glad something turned around for you!!! I know if I ever stole a car, I would sure hope for some play-doh and a learn to read Dora book. Heck, I just might steal a car now if I see them inside. :)
Congrats! Such a lucky girl you are! Enjoy every ride even more right? Brit :o)
thats sweet that they found your car! my dad told me about it. i hope all is well.
Prayers were answered. I'm so glad that you have your car back. Still do not understand why they had to take the car to steal the radio. Oh well, I'm just glad it is back. Can't wait to see you all in December. Love you all. Mom, Mykie, Nana.
I love you blog, you make me laugh! That sucks that your car got stolen! I'd be so mad. I bet they stole it for the Dora book, not the radio.
Cute picture!
I posted some more stuff and a few pics as well if you want to check it out.
Steve
Post a Comment