June 23, 2009

BGD

Ok, enough procrastinating. Here are some pics! She Who Cannot Be Named was born June 15, 2009 at 10:29am. I was scheduled to be induced since she was 5 days overdue. They broke my water to hopefully put me into labor. She was born just a couple hours later.
I'll warn you now that the pics are way out of order.

Ecstatic parents!...

I can't decide which one's cuter...
She weighed in at about 6 ounces more than big sis.We are loving the full head of hair! (while it lasts...)
Rob's first lesson dressing a newborn... He's decided he favors the shirts that just snap closed in front...
She scratched her face all up with her nails so i ended up cutting them in the middle of the night.
2 days old
Sisters
She got her first "sponge" bath. She didn't like it until i put the wash cloth on her head-go figure
Daddy gets burping and diaper duty most of the time.
I LOVE this picture. She looks kinda sad but so sweet! (a day old)
I remember being apalled at how expensive the hospital pictures were last time(not that I ordered any-far too cheap for that) so my mom and I took some pictures of her in the hospital.


6 days old...



k. all done. it's sleepy time now...haha, like that exists...

7 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

She's adorable, I love the little bow on her head!

Megan and Greg said...

Ah, so sweet! She's so tiny! I can't believe you were overdue- you poor thing! She's really cute. Thanks for posting so many pics.

Watts Family said...

She is so cute!! You need to figure out a name for her! She would love to have a name someday! and not just BGD!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

She is so stinkin' adorable!! What a beauty... I loved the pictures! And I still can't believe you haven't named her... waiting to hear the final decision... ;)

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! Okay, maybe we're not done having kids, I think I need a girl. :0) LOVE the hair! Congrats you guys! I'm anxious to find out her name!

Tanya said...

She is so dang cute!!! COngrats!! I didn't think they let you leave the hospital without a name, hopefully you'll find one for her soon.

Unknown said...

"She Who Cannot Be Named" Haha. You should totally call her Voldemartha, or something similar.