June 10, 2009

(sigh)

The poor zebra is going to fall off my ticker.
Apparently baby did not get the message...

7 comments:

Taylor said...

Is today the actual due date??? Where is little miss dewsnup???

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

He he he!! Poor zebra! Everyone I know is delivering late these days... what's up with that?!

Can't wait for your little one to arrive... which hospital will you be at?

Our Pratt Pack said...

Oh sad... hopefully your little one will come soon!!

Megan and Greg said...

Hang it there!

Megan and Greg said...

I MEANT . . . Hang IN there!!!

Erin said...

My babies never get the message either! They have to be dragged from their warm cozy home kicking and screaming... literally.

Tanya said...

Hey!! I hope your baby comes soon!! That last month is horrible. I got the butterfly treehouse at Toys r Us it was like 10 bucks and then you send coupon in with 6 buck and then they send you caterpillars it's super fun and you can always order more caterpillars whenever you want. Danica would love it.