8 years ago
September 3, 2008
America celebrates Rob's Birthday
And on another note...
Monday was Rob's birthday. He is such an old man now, luckily he has a young hot wife who is simply days and days younger...10 to be exact ;) ...okay sidenote: my semi-colon key wasn't working so I got frustrated at it and tore it off- there was a grape stem hindering it. random. end sidenote: I feel guilty but I hate, hate, HATE planning things with a passion so his birthday was less than exciting. We woke up kinda late, in the afternoon, and decided we had to get out for his birthday. (I did make him brea.. err, lunch.) We went hiking around the Mt. Pisgah Arboretum. It was gorgeous out. Perfect weather for it. We skipped rocks for a little bit but soon learned the hazards of teaching a 4 year old to throw them. I almost got hit, then Rob did get hit and then we were done!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool! You both have celebrated birthdays! Well this year at least, and yours isn't really recognized as a national holiday. But it's on most calendars. If you didn't know (which I doubt) it's patriots day. A made up holiday after 2001. Cool huh?
Post a Comment