Hey I just finally read your comment. I'm glad you've given in to the blogging world. I'm pretty sure our baby will remain nameless for at least a day in the hospital we have a list of like 30 names but nothing we love. It has to be a K and unusual and something that doesn't sound to close to the other 7 K's in our families. But if you have a good one send it our way.
Mel!! I can't believe she is 4!! But she's beautiful!!! :) Sadly, I have no idea what happened to Harvey, I suppose that someone probably coveted him a little too much and took him forever... that is a sad sad realization.... I'm so happy you have a blog! I miss you!
I can't believe it either, and I almost have a 4-year-old. So sad and still exciting! By the way, that looks like quite the bundle of blue presents behind her. Is someone getting spoiled? :)
7 comments:
Hey I just finally read your comment. I'm glad you've given in to the blogging world. I'm pretty sure our baby will remain nameless for at least a day in the hospital we have a list of like 30 names but nothing we love. It has to be a K and unusual and something that doesn't sound to close to the other 7 K's in our families. But if you have a good one send it our way.
Mel!! I can't believe she is 4!! But she's beautiful!!! :)
Sadly, I have no idea what happened to Harvey, I suppose that someone probably coveted him a little too much and took him forever... that is a sad sad realization....
I'm so happy you have a blog! I miss you!
I can't believe it either, and I almost have a 4-year-old. So sad and still exciting! By the way, that looks like quite the bundle of blue presents behind her. Is someone getting spoiled? :)
Hey Melissa! You rock for finding my blog.
Danica is so cute and getting so big! It's great to see you so happy!
Time sure flys!
i didn't know you guys had a blog! awesome!
hello... this is Aaron. 2 things.
1st. Happy Birthday!
2nd. Tell Rob hello for me
Post a Comment