April 1, 2010

The absentminded toothfairy...

Oh dear. I'm an awful mother. I forgot two nights in a row to dress up in my fairy garb and tip toe into Danica's room to retrieve the prized tooth. She reminded me the first night...then hinted that I forgot again after the second night. Btw in my house Santa is not real, the Easter bunny is not real but the tooth fairy? She's the real deal all right. Anyhow. So I get home this evening and see that Danica has opened up the notepad application on my computer and left me this note. There was a lot of spaces(atleast 30 lines) in between the lines but I'll shrink it down for you.

"i
mom
mom you dint get my too
mom
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mm
m
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
momy
mom you ceep e
mom you
mom you ceep for geti
tooth i love you"

Well the tooth fairy left the message up until she completed her job. ;) Mission accomplished.

No comments: