September 3, 2008

Grrrr!

I'd like to take a moment to vent at the world... (I worked today-thus the need to vent)
Please, please, PLEASE do not lie to your hygienist. It is not a little white lie to say you floss daily when you really ran out of floss 3 yrs ago. This is a grievous sin! And besides, hygienists know you're lying. If there is a solid wall of calculus across your teeth it's a pretty big hint to me that you are not able to fit floss between your teeth, EVER. I had someone today that I was tempted to tell him he must be one of the unlucky people who need to floss seven times a day because "flossing daily" just wasn't cutting it. =)

2 comments:

Erin said...

ohhh... you should have told him that! People can try to lie about their dental hygeine, but you are the one that is supposed to be brutally honest right? Or is that the dentist? hmmm...

Mel D said...

Hmmm, I do like being brutal...