They played simon says for a little bit. After messing up a few times Danica would look around at the group before doing whatever Simon said.
The kids also practiced dribbling around cones, shooting between flags and throwing the ball over their heads. I apologize for the fuzzy pictures. I don't know how to work a camera.

Near the end a bunch of the kids were just rolling around in the ground or running free around the field so Danica worked with her coach one-on-one practicing headers(which I saw her succeed once and she was excited about later) and the girl had her try and steal the ball.
It was all fun to watch. Rob made fun of me because I was the only one taking pictures. What is with these other parents?! Sheesh...
10 comments:
I would have been there with you taking pictures, Kya was going to do fall soccer but with the baby coming and the move we decided to bag it. But I can't wait till she starts!!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your little girl is just too adorable. I can't believe that the other parents werent taking any pictures, crazy! I take pictures of my son everyday and when he is in soccer I will probably take pictures every practice.
Can I say again how much I love that you have a blog. Melissa, you do a great job. I love the pics even if they are blurry. Danica is so darn cute. She just makes me smile. She looks so cute in her little soccer uniform. I so wish I could see some of those practices. Sounds like the coach does a great job. Keep the blogs coming. Mom, Mykie, Nana Mykir
I saw your husband, daughter, mother, father, and brother yesterday at the Duck Race. I did not see you. I was sad.
I have to wait for better weather to finish painting then I will take pictures of the finished product. I didn't know you were looking for a duplex. To buy or rent? Are houses too expensive?
What do you think of the paint colors? You miss the blue don't you?what haven't you posted in like two weeks?
The one Taylor is in is a Cosco Gotham High-Back Booster. It is from Target and it is a Booster that buckles like the harness seats. It was only $50 I love it! When your kids are older you can remove the harness and use the car buckle. Here is the link from Target for the EXACT chair I have for Taylor. If the link doesn't work then look it up on Targets website.
http://www.target.com/Cosco-Gotham-High-Back-Booster/dp/B000FJQL8Q/sr=1-1/qid=1223854361/ref=sr_1_1/602-0858719-4569414?ie=UTF8&rh=k%3Acosco%20child%20booster%20seats&page=1
I am so glad you left a comment! It looks like life is treating you well and I can't believe that danica is that big - CRAZY!!! HOpe you don't mind if we check in on your blog : ) Love ya!
Hey!! Danica is so cute playing soccer, how fun! I'd be right along with you taking pictures though, some parents just don't care I guess ;) anyway, glad everything is going well for you guys I'm gonna keep checking your blog :)
I so don't know how I missed this post! Hello!?!?!?! yeah I would've been taking pictures too. I mean come one, don't any other parents blog? I'd say yes! They're just lazy parents... We're the overachievers. ;)
Post a Comment